Last FBS review update: September 1, 2019
In-depth Review of FBS for India
Overview: What is FBS?
FBS is a reputed online brokerage firm with options offering trading Forex and with leverage of 1:3000. The firm offers low spread starting from -1pip and with a wide range of secure payment options too. The firm offers no requites and 5-digits precision for all accounts. The availability of EA and strategies make the firm a top choice. The firm also provides the traders to pick one from the five account types. There is an option of opening a demo account at FBS.com and check the features before they trade. There is another option to open a Bonus account to avail a special bonus.
This brokerage firm has won awards and accolades along the way, and the recent being the Most Progressive Forex Broker Europe award in 2019. FBS has an exclusive Loyalty program for the traders to avail. The trading is available on the platforms of your choice.
Traders at FBS forex broker, get an option to trade on various instruments, including forex, forex exotic, Stocks, CFD’s, and metals. They can do trading by picking one of the versions of trading platforms. Here are the three major types of trading platforms for the traders to check out. The trading platforms are available for PC and mobile users alike and are easy to handle.
MetaTrader 4 or MT4
The trading platform of MT4 is available for FBS traders to strike gold in their deals. It is available across different platforms and devices.
- MT4 for Windows: The investors can deal with currencies on forex, gold, and on oil with this desktop version of the app. The convenience of real-time streaming news gives the traders information to help them deal at current bids and prices. They can access MT4 with the built-in guides and Metaquotes Language 4.
- MT4 for Mac OS: Giving traders an option of one-click trading, MT4 from FBS India is a class apart. The app also offers complete technical analysis with over 50 indicators and charting tools. It can handle a vast number of orders, and work with the help of EA and both the pre-installed and customized indicators.
- MT4 Multiterminal: As the name suggests, investors at fbs broker can go for trading multiple MT4 Multiterminal apps using a single login ID and password. The traders can check the status of open positions and get quotes of real-time value.
MetaTrader 5 or MT5
At FBS, traders have an option of picking from various platforms, and one trading platform is MT5. The MetaTrader range of trading platforms has already gained fame thanks to the no-requotes and a wide range of advantage on offer. There are specific features the app has for its various versions and variants.
- MT5 for Windows: Windows users can opt to download this Windows version of the app and install it. The software is available on the site’s page wherefrom one can download the exe file. The OS requirement is of Windows 98 or higher. It requires 50 MB storage space in the hard drive and RAM of 256 MB or more. The processor should ideally be of Intel Celeron with a frequency of 1.7Ghz or higher.
- MT5 for MAC OS: To help traders do business on several CFD’s and forex, FB offers MT5 for MAC OS too. There is no need to download the app on MAC PC. However, those who wish to can download the application file of dmg and save it on their computer. The investors will also need to install the EA Software to trade orders Close By and Multiple Close By easily.
Both MT4 and MT5 have their web versions for no-download use.
- MT4 for Web: The best aspect of MT4 for the web is to give the traders an option of trading without having to download any software on any device. The traders can benefit by trading orders Close By and Multiple Close By. The easy-to-access active order from the History tab is another benefit.
- MT5 WebTrader: FBS India believes in offering the best of trading flexibility to the traders. Instead of downloading, the traders can also use WebTrader to log in and do all the operations with one click. This includes placing orders, setting limits, setting stops, and more.
These are the times for the traders to trade from their phones and tablets on the go. They look for these light apps for all their functions, and so MT4 and MT5 from FBS.com are offering the same. Along with that, the firm also offers FBS Trader app. Now let us check all these apps for trading from your smartphones itself.
- FBS Trader: This is available as a mobile app for both Android and iOS smartphones. The platform is ideal for trading across 50 currency pairs while allowing you to trade from anywhere. The FBS forex broker investor can manage his account easily on the go with this app and even get real-time details using a price chart. This lightweight app is ideal to allow traders to access markets internationally. It also has an option of allowing traders to make deposits and withdrawals from over 100 payment options.
The dedicated customer support available 24 hours a day helps you at all time. Traders can expect to check their order volume and even get the Take Profit and Stop Loss information. The app requires Android 4.4+/ iOS 10 or more. The space requirement is 10.6 MB.
- MT4 for Android: The trading platform of FBS India allows investors to use the local payment system of VISA Card, Neteller, or even STICPAY. The app is available for download from Google Play, and the investors can access 3 types of interactive charts from the app. This comes with all the features that MT4 is famous for offering.
- MT4 for iPhone: The app is specifically for the iPhones and gets 3 types of charts. The investors can access transaction history log for proceeding with the investment. The integrated push notifications are other features of MT.
- MT5 for Android: This flexible trading system gets 30 indicators and 24 analytical objects along with offering integrated chat feature. The app has a clear interface allowing you to work on hedging and even check 9 timeframes. The app is light in weight though it is packed with features.
- MT5 for iPhone: This trading system from FBS broker offers traders to trade on currencies and exchanges from anywhere in the world. There are 3 chart types and 9 timeframes to check, and there are full sets of trade orders available along with 30 technical indicators for the investors.
Type of Accounts
- Cent: This is an account allowing a minimum starting deposit of $1 and floating spread from 1 pip. There is no commission on this account, and the best aspect is the leverage on offer, which is up to 1:1000.
- Micro: Traders at FBS.com can go for this account where they deposit as much as $5 initially. They can then avail fixed spread from 3 pips and get leverage of up to 1:3000. The maximum open positions and pending orders are 200 like in other accounts. The order volume is from 0.01 to 500 lots with 0.01 step.
- Standard: The traders can go for this account where the initial deposit is $100. The floating spread starts from 0.5pip, and there is an advantage of up to 1:3000. There are market executions available from 0.3 sec STP.
- Zero Spread: For this account, you can check out with an initial deposit of $500 and a fixed spread of 0 pip. The leverage is up to 1:3000. There is an option of checking out as many as 200 positions and pending orders here. The commission in this account is only from $20 per lot.
- ECN: This is another crucial account drawing plenty of traders at FBS.comthanks to the essential features and functions it offers. The account allows a minimum deposit of $1000 and has a commission of $6. The leverage is up to 1:500, and there are no limits on trading.
- VIP Account: This is open to the traders who have funded accounts for $10000 and traded 50 lots. They will then become a prestigious VIP Member at FBS. The account offers gifts on special occasions and has multi-lingual support for the traders.
Commissions / Spreads
The commission is only on ECN account and that too of $6. The FBS investors can look for spreads starting from 0pip. The narrow spreads available here ensure the traders to optimize their chances of greater returns and profits. The company has smart brokers to negotiate the best rates from the liquidity providers to ensure the same. The company offers floating spreads starting from 0.2 pip and fixed spreads from 3pips. The 5-digit quotes precision are available for all FBS traders to allow you to choose the accounts as per that.
Deposits and Withdrawal Options
- Deposit: The firm offers deposit methods like Visa, Neteller, Sticpay, Skrill, PerfectMoney, bitwallet, and local exchanges. There are no commissions for deposits via bitwallet and the process happens instantly. The big wallet accepts JPY currency only. The Perfect Money may have a commission for the current payment system, and the process will happen instantly too. Visa and Neteller accept EUR and USD currencies and work instantly. Sticpay has commissioned, and the traders can check this method in detail on FBS.com directly from the site itself.
- Withdrawal: The firm permits withdrawal via several methods like Visa, Neteller, Sticpay, Skrill, Perfect Money, bitwallet, and local exchangers. The traders can expect the commission to pay at varying percentages while withdrawing from all these methods. The currencies are USD, EUR, JPY, and the local exchangers will allow for all the other currencies.
FBS Bonuses & Promotions
FBS.com offers interesting bonuses of $100 free to trade or up to 100% deposit bonus and signing up with the 3-level partnership program.
The leverage is available across all account types for the traders at FBS within a wide range of 1:50 and 1:3000. The leverage of 1:3000 shows the traders a chance to invest in smartly and gain tremendously from it. The company offers risk management in the form of Negative Balance Protection just so the traders do not reach when the balance starts dropping to the negative figures.
Traders will have to remember that the time they trade on a margin, they are also able to use leverage and open positions on bigger sums than what is available on the account.
FBS goes for offering support to the traders at all levels. They are able to get instant support from two live methods. One is Live chat, which can be accessed by clicking on the Help icon at the bottom of a screen. They can find many FAQ questions and answers there. In case they do not get the answers they are looking for, they can proceed to go for the Callback option. This is available at the top left-hand corner of the home screen. Click on it and get the firm’s representatives to call you back.
Regulation: FBS is regulated?
Yes, they have 2 regulations:
- IFSC: license from Belize based International Financial Services Commission.
- CySec: Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission License is another license the firm has fetched.
Right from 2009, FBS brokerage has been creating new milestones in trading. It has spanned across 190 countries, fetched over $500,000,000 as annual profit for the clients, and worked with over 13,000,000 traders. The company has over 37+ awards across 10 different nominations. It has an award for the Most Progressive Forex Broker Europe 2019.
FBS Review: Final Verdict
The firm of FBS has become a traders’ choice and has even fetched brownie points from the partners. The firm offers great bonuses and promotions. The firm also offers Webinars, educational, and research materials to analyze forex and CFD markets. FBS is thriving because of its floating and fixed spreads with 5-digit precision and more such service. The negative balance protection also helps the firm gain reputation and credibility from the traders and partners alike.
No reviews yet